A Portfolio can aggregate information of the Projects that have been selected to be in the Portfolio. However, Projects can also be stand-alone entities as well. Therefore, to view Project summary information, you will need to take a few additional step as follows:
- Navigate to the Portfolio you would like to view.
- Select the feature you would like to use by clicking on the applicable Section on the Sections Bar. (Note: Project-aggregations are only available for Documents, Tasks, Stakeholders and Reports).
- By default, only Portfolio-specific items will be displayed.
- Click on the "Filter" button where applicable (For Reports, skip ahead to Step #7).
- Select the "Show Projects xx" checkbox, located at the top of the filter options.
- Click the "Apply" button
- For Reports, click the "View Reports" icon, located at the top-right corner of the Report Template.
- In the "Document Summary" Parameters panel, select the Project(s) you wish to view from the "Select Projects" Dropdown List.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.