Card Position is a setting within the Form Control Properties that determines if and where certain Form Control values are presented on a Form Card. The purpose of placing values on the Form Card is to allow a quick preview into the Form without actually getting into the Form editor.
- When 'Title' is selected, the value that is entered in the Form Control will populate the title of the Form Card. The user can select the 'Title' Card Position for a single Form Control.
- The 'Description' option will place the value in the Form Control under the title on the Form Card in smaller and italic fonts.
- The "Date" position only works on a "Datepicker" Form Control and will display the selected date as a calendar image on the Form Card.
- The other options ('Field 1', 'Field 2'... 'Field 8') will add the values of the Form Controls next to each other under the description on the Form Card.
- Form Card
- Form Control
- Form Control Properties
- Form Design
- Section (Form Control)
- Password Field (Form Control)
- Multi-Entry Add-on
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.