- Click the Projects tab in the MyBar.
- Navigate to the Project Setup side of the Workspace Project.
- Select Forms in the left side of the Sections Bar and navigate to the Form which you would like to create a new Form Version for.
- Click the "Versions" icon, located at the top-right corner of the applicable Form Template tile.
- Next, click the "Clone" icon, similarly located at the top-right corner of the applicable Form Version tile.
- Edit the required fields within the "Clone Version" configuration page, provide a unique Key for your Cloned Form Version and click the "Save" or "Save & Close" button.
- Your Cloned Form will be located in the Forms section of the Workspace Project. You can now edit the Cloned form as needed.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.