Front end setup allows you to update and manage information uploaded to Lithium, while back end setup allows you to modify, update, and manage the way you upload, store, and interact with information in Lithium.
Articles in this section
- What are Baselines and how are they useful?
- Why can't I see any data in my project's monthly performance report? (V2)
- Why aren't documents linked to tasks I assign to them?
- Where can I find support for an Issue?
- Why hasn't a reported bug been fixed after the most recent update?
- What is the difference between a project or portfolio's front and back end set up?