As there is no way to be sure an individual assigned to the task needs access to associated documents—but we can be sure the person creating the task based on said documents needs access to both—this functionality is intentionally left out to ensure permissions are upheld.
Articles in this section
- What are Baselines and how are they useful?
- Why can't I see any data in my project's monthly performance report? (V2)
- Why aren't documents linked to tasks I assign to them?
- Where can I find support for an Issue?
- Why hasn't a reported bug been fixed after the most recent update?
- What is the difference between a project or portfolio's front and back end set up?