You may need to generate new performance data from the back-end project setup menu. Select the "project setup" button on the desired project card and navigate to the "Data Acquisition" section. From there, select the desired date range and then click "Generate Performance Data." Now, your monthly performance report should display data correctly; if the issue persists, you can always submit a support ticket or contact a Customer Success Specialist directly.
Articles in this section
- What are Baselines and how are they useful?
- Why can't I see any data in my project's monthly performance report? (V2)
- Why aren't documents linked to tasks I assign to them?
- Where can I find support for an Issue?
- Why hasn't a reported bug been fixed after the most recent update?
- What is the difference between a project or portfolio's front and back end set up?