As a browser-based platform, Lithium makes use of your browser's cache in order to temporarily store platform data, making day-to-day interactions easier for the user. Even after the platform has been updated, data from earlier builds may still be stored in the cache and displayed to the user. In many cases, clearing your browser's cache allows data from the latest updates to be displayed properly.
Articles in this section
- What are Baselines and how are they useful?
- Why can't I see any data in my project's monthly performance report? (V2)
- Why aren't documents linked to tasks I assign to them?
- Where can I find support for an Issue?
- Why hasn't a reported bug been fixed after the most recent update?
- What is the difference between a project or portfolio's front and back end set up?