- Navigate to the Documents section within a Project or Portfolio.
- From the Document tile, you can select one of the required Form Action icons:
- "Tasks": Upon clicking the "Add New" button, you can choose to either create a Recurring Task or Non-recurring Tasks that is associated with the Document.
- "Child Form": Allows you to "Test" any Child Forms that may be associated with the Document.
- "Share": Allows you to send a Document via email, directly from PowerHub Lithium. Click on the "Share" button, and from within the "Share Document" field, enter in the "Recipient's" email address(s) and provide a "Message" if required. Upon completion click the "Send" button to share the Document.
- "Download": Allows you to download the selected Document directly from PowerHub Lithium.
- "Preview": Allows you to preview the Document via the web browser. PowerHub Lithium automatically opens the selected Document in a new browser tab. (Note: The ability to view Documents relies on the support provided by the web browser being used).
- "Edit": Allows you to change the "Name", "Tags" and/or "Description" of a Document. You can also "Replace File" with a new version of the Document. In addition, you also have the option to make the Document a "Private Document"; limiting access beyond those applied by the selected Security Tags.
- There is also an additional functionality of bulk editing, located within the Documents header, which is activated once two or more checkboxes have been selected. Bulk edit options include:
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.