- Click the Projects tab in the MyBar.
- From the Project Information Card of the Project you wish to activate the "Attachments" Form Actions, click on the Cogwheel icon, located at the bottom-right corner of the card.
- Select Forms section from the Sections Bar.
- Navigate to the selected Form Template and click the "Configure" icon, located on the top-right corner of the Form tile.
- Within the "Form Actions" list of the "Form Configuration" window, check the box for Documents.
- Upon completion, click the "Save" or "Save and Close" button.
Using the Attachments icon, you can upload the required Document(s) directly from your device by clicking the "Upload" button. Alternatively, you can search for the required Document(s) that have already been uploaded to PowerHub Lithium, by clicking the "Browse" button. Once a Document is attached, the paperclip icon will turn blue.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.