- Click the Projects button, located in the MyBar.
- From the Project Information Card of the Project you wish to add a Lookup Table to, click the Cogwheel icon, located at the bottom-right corner of the card.
- Next, select Lookup Tables from the Sections Bar.
- To create a new Lookup Table, select the "Add New" button.
- Complete the "Name" and Key fields, the "Description" field (optional) as desired. Click the "Save"or "Save & Add Definition" button upon completion.
- From within the "Table Definition" page, populate the "Input Fields" (at a maximum of 5) and "Output Fields" (at a maximum of 10) accordingly.
- Upon completion select the "Save" or "Save & Add Data" button.
Note: When adding data, you can "Import" data from an external file, or simply select the "Edit" button, to manually insert the values into the applicable fields of the Lookup Table.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.