- Click the Projects tab in the MyBar.
- From the Project Information Card of the Project you wish to set up Data Acquisition for, click on the Cogwheel icon, located at the bottom-right corner of the card.
- Select Data Acquisition from the Sections Bar. (Note: The initial configuration for the Data Acquisition section will be completed by the PowerHub team).
- Next, select the "Edit" button, located on the top right-hand corner of the configuration page, in order to complete the "Schedule Confirmation" and "Connection Configuration" areas of the configuration page.
- Additional options available within the header of the Data Acquisition header include:
- "Generate Performance Data": Used in such cases, when you would like to re-run the Performance Data pull from your Data Service Provider to PowerHub Lithium; select the appropriate data range from the "Generate Performance Data" window, and click the "Generate" button.
- "Download": Allows you to download the Performance Data that has been pulled from Data Service Provider and stored within PowerHub Lithium. The User must first select an appropriate data range from the "Download Data" window, choose which "Production Data Type" will be used, and click the "Download" button.
- "Delete Raw Data": Permanently deletes selected Performance Data from PowerHub Lithium. The user must select an appropriate date range from the "Delete Data" window, and click the "Delete" button.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.