- Click the Projects tab the MyBar.
- From the Project Information Card of the Project you wish to set up a Form for, click the Cogwheel icon, located at the bottom-right corner of the card.
- Select Forms from the Sections Bar.
- To create a new Form, select the "Add New" button.
- Complete the required fields in the "Add New Form" page and click the "Save & Design" button upon completion.
- Using the Controls located on the left hand side of the Form Design, drag and drop the required Form Controls onto the empty Canvas, which is locate on the right hand side of the Form Design.
- From here, the user is able to toggle between the Form Controls and Form Properties tabs, in order to configure the Form Controls placed within the Canvas (i.e. Label, Key, Width, etc).
- Once configured, click the "Save" button, located at the top-right hand corner of the Form Design.
- Next, click the "Publish" button, also located at the top-right hand corner of the Form Design. From the provided Date Picker, select the date in which you would like the Form Template to be published. (Note: Only present or future dated can be selected when publishing a Form Template).
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.