- Click the Projects tab on the MyBar.
- On the Project Information Card of the Project you wish to add a List to, click on the Cogwheel icon, located at the bottom-right corner of the card.
- Select the List Manager from the Sections Bar.
- To create a new List, select the "Add New" button.
- Choose a "Name" and Key for your List, and complete "Description" field (optional) as required. Click the "Save" or "Save & Close" button to complete the List.
- To "Edit" your List, click the "List Items" icon, located to the top-right corner of the List tile.
- Next, select the "Edit" button, also located in the top-right corner. This action allows you to change the name or order of the List items, by clicking the position arrows up or down.
- Click the "Save" button to finalize your changes or the "Cancel" button to abort the changes.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.