- Navigate to the desired Project via the Portfolios or Projects sections.
- Select the Reports from the Sections Bar and select the Report you wish to view.
- Next, select the "View Report" button, located at the top-right corner of the Report Template.
- Set desired Report Parameters and select the "View Report".
- Select all of the required Parameters within the Parameter panel, and click "View Report".
- Select the "Save as Document" button, to save the Report as an attachable Document within the Documents section. A side bar will appear for you to enter the Report's "Name", "Description" (optional), and applicable Tags. At this point, you can save the Report as either a "Published" or "Unpublished" Document.
- Alternatively, from within the "View Page" (or light blue tool bar), select the "Export" icon to Export the Report to one of several formats offered by PowerHub Lithium.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.