- Navigate to the desired Project via the Portfolios or Projects sections.
- Select the Reports from the Sections Bar and navigate to the Performance subsection.
- Set desired Report Parameters and select the "View Report" button.
- Select the "Save as Document" button, to save the Report as an attachable Document within the Documents section of the Project or Portfolio from which the Report is being generated.
- Alternatively, from within the "View Page" (or light blue tool bar), select the "Export" icon to Export the Report to one of several formats offered by PowerHub Lithium.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Ticket or contact your Customer Success Specialist directly.